A unique opportunity!
This program offers a unique proposal to successfully design and lead organizational changes and transformations; integrating systems thinking, advanced participatory leadership practices for teams & projects, cultural change management, dialogue & appreciative inquiry (AI), storytelling and many other innovative ideas and practices…
Benefits and added value for the participant and his organization
This workshop aims to achieve the following objectives…
In addition, through the activities, knowledge and shared experiences during the workshop, it arouse a high level of interest in the participants (see testimonials from previous editions) to apply what they have learned and go on learning / discovering effective practices related with the organizational change, the leadership, the project management and many more matters.
- Learn and share a selected set of advanced key practices to define, initiate and successfully lead an organizational change program/project, providing ideas and proposals “state-of-the-art” to transform organizations.
- Learn the foundations of organizational culture and its essential attributes – though non-trivial – to change it / transform it successfully.
- Learn key strategies and practices to identify and manage critical risks and opportunities in change projects and programs.
- Comprehend the foundations and causes of change resistance and learn how to minimize it, by identifying and leading key stakeholders to achieve results.
- Apply several transformational contributions of effective project management and leadership to increase the chances of success of a change initiative.
- Learn the essence of Appreciative Inquiry and various of its applications, including how to effectively motive and involve people and creating a positive attitude towards change.
- Learn the importance of stories, deeply held believes and assumptions, and narratives and myths in our organizations and their role/impact in changes.
- • Offer numerous opportunities to exchange ideas, knowledge and experiences with other professionals and with a recognized expert.
A universe of opportunities of applications
Due the diversity of ideas, knowledge and experiences provided by the program, the universe of applications of these practices is significant comprehensive. Including practically any organizational field – business and social – of systemic change. What you can learn / practice during the workshop, you can put it into practice in:
- “Formal” organizational changes, of start-up of new working ways, procedures, structures / organization charts, computer tools, new functions, competencies, roles, etc.
- Organizational development projects and HR projects, changes in the constitution of teams and their responsibilities, in the habits, in the communication, etc.
- Business projects that imply organizational changes,… in the culture, in the relationship with the clients and other stakeholders/interested.
- Organizational merger/restructuration (of a whole company or departments and punctual areas).
- Quality improvement projects, continuous improvement programs, introducing business excellence models (ex. EFQM, CMMI, People CMM, etc.), deployment of CSR, Sustainable policies, and others, where the culture play a fundamental role.
- Innovation projects, where it is needed to generate disruptive changes of the “status-quo” to provide value to the business and the society… and many more!
Intended audience: Who should participate?
It is difficult to imagine a professional, executive or leader who do not need to embrace the continuous change that exists in any modern organization; and therefore who would not benefit from participating in this intensive-innovative program. This workshop is specially recommended to:
- Senior executives, business leaders/directors, line managers.
- Project managers, coordinators and/or leaders.
- HR / HCM and Organizational development (OD) professionals.
- Consultants and Coaches.
- Change agents/leaders.
- Sponsors of change initiatives/programs.
- Executives and responsible managers of ONG’s, foundations and other social innovation and change agents.
- Quality professionals, continuous improvement program managers, business excellence sponsors/leaders (ex. EFQM, CMMI, People CMM, etc.), corporate reputation, CSR and more.
- Any professional interested and motivated to learn and practice an innovative, systemic and positive approach to successful change in organizations, society and / or any human system.
Some participants’ testimonials
How this program does contributes to the success of an organizational change program*?
“…I believe that all sectors need these new holistic approaches, more participative and more oriented to the future which is now seen as more uncertain.”
“…it really opens the doors, awakens curiosity and creates the need to continue deepening in a new way to understand our reality, both personal and professional.”
Director of Quality and Corporate Responsibility Department. Red Eléctrica de España
“…it contributes to obtain a highly structured vision of a change process… to open the mind, to realize that anticipation is totally necessary to be able to evolve and develop with guarantees of success.”
HR Development Director. Fira Barcelona
Yolanda Juanas Garrido
HR Director, Talgo Patents
* From participants in open editions of this program.
More information & registration:
This workshop will take place in Spanish. You can find all the information and registration forms in our Spanish page of the program
Workshop Creando Cambio Sostenible (En Español).